Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer OOTD: Stripes and Lace


It has been a very emotional and stressful week for me, but I managed to create an OOTD blogpost. Even though we haven't had summer(y) weather this week, I'm still going to wear summer outfits. Because I love photography, I tend to take many different pictures even if it's the same outfit.


What I love about this dress is how flowly it is. It's so fun, especially when twirling.


I find this dress to give me a spontaneous feeling, I like that it isn't tight.


When I wear this dress I feel free, like I can just do what I want.


I like wearing this dress with more accessories than I normally wear, because it is so plain and simple. 


To add color to this dress I wore a cute orange lace bralette underneath. It contrast with the dress, because it is so cute and delicate. In comparison the dress is more boyish (because of the wide fit).


These flowers just seemed to be perfect for a picture with outfit.


Here you can see the cool detail about this dress, the back cutout!!! And if you have read any of my other blogposts, you probably know my addiction/love for back cutouts.


I love how the bralette intentionally peeks out in the back cutout and at the side of my dress.


This dress looks so fun, especially when dancing/twirling. It's just like my hair, but a bit more tamed...


Here is a good complete picture of my look, simple but detailed.


Here is the side view of my dress, it's cool how loose the dress is.


Another thing that I love about this dress is when you move/twirl it looks like you can see my entire back and bralette (like in this picture). This is due to the big back cutout and loose fitting. Lately, I have also been in love with pictures that are partially blurry because of movement. Like in this picture I am playing with my hair and its all blurry, but my dress is still relatively focused.


Here you can see the neckline of this dress in detail. Here is also one of my favorite necklaces, I wore it to add detail and I think it adds to the vibe of this dress.


These are my shoes I am wearing, cute gold strappy sandals. 


Lately I have also been addicting to painting, drawing small tattoos on my body (like this pink sun on my ankle). Every year in the summer I buy me cute handmade looking bracelets and wear them around my ankle. For some reason, I just really love how it looks. 

Click below for similar clothing/accessories pieces from this outfit:

Have a great summer, 
Sophia 


No comments:

Post a Comment