Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summer Favorites Playlist

Summers are all about having fun and so is this music. It's just a playlist of some of my favorite songs for this summer. Some of them you probably already know because they are very popular and are played on the radio constantly. Either way all of these songs are really good and perfect for this summer.


1. I follow rivers- Lykee Li
2. Photograph- Ed Sheeran
3. I am an Albatraoz- Aronchupa
4. Budapest- George Ezra
5. Lean on- Major Lazer, DJ Snake
6. Summer- Maroon 5
7. See you again- Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth
8. Hold Back the River- James Bay
9. Paper Planes- M.I.A.
10. Earned It- The Weeknd
11. Angle of Small Death and Codeine Scene- Holzier
12. Ultraviolence (entire album)- Lana Del Ray
13. We Won't- James Young, Phoebe Ryan
14. Boss- Fifth Harmony
15. B**ch better have my money- Rihanna
16. Ain't Nobody (Love Me Better)- Felix Jaehn, Jasmin Thompson


If you have any suggestions for other other good summer songs that I should add to this playlist, then comment! Have a great rest of the summer,
Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment