Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer 2k15 Haul


The past 3 weeks I have been traveling...all around Germany! I was way to busy to be able to post any blogposts, but now I have tons of time (luckily, bc of summer). So for these past 3 weeks I have been shopping for my trip to Germany and afterwards. Sadly I didn't find anything worthy to buy in Germany (I don't like their stores). Instead I found a ton of clothing perfect for the summer over here in America (of course).

T-shirt: Target 12$, Necklace: Michaels 6$

 Two great finds and two great prices at my two favorite stores. A few months ago I found this John Lennon print on a poster on Urban Outfitters and I fell in love. Now I found the same print on a shirt at Target, I had to get it! I rolled it up and paired it with some highwaisted shorts. I have been seeing these stone necklaces everywhere (especially UO), but they were always to expensive. Then I found this nice remake from Michaels and the quality is better then expected.

Second Hand Store: Vans, 21$
Can u believe this? I found Vans with a cat print! If you haven't read my short biography yet, you may not know that I am obsessed with anything cat-like.


There are all different cats printed across my vans and I found these barely used shoes for 20$. It's a steal!

BP Nordstrom: 46$
I must admit this dress was quite out of my price range, but i fell in love with it. The print screams summer and I love the low V-neck in the front. But the best part is def. the back cutout (I love back cutouts). Normally I would wear a strapless bra or a bandeau underneath.

STS Blue: 35$
These shorts are a staple in my summer closet. They fit me absolutely perfect and hug my hips. They are classic dark blue high-waisted shorts. Luckily they aren't too short on me (as most high-waisted shorts are). They were a little bit over my budget, but they were totally worth it. Did I forget to mention that they are comfortable? Yes, and I bought them from the BP section at Nordstrom.


Pink: 20$
 My latest obsession: blue tie dye (or any other colors). I found this at Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale for 50% off. It's such a great price and I love the cross strap detail.

Madewell: 8$
The cut of this huge cropped tee is what I love about this t-shirt the most. But the bright orange color just upgrades the design on this t-shirt to another level. I would combine this t-shirt with one or several long necklaces (as seen in one of these pictures above). Originally I think this costed 40$, reduced to 20$ and because my Mom works at J.crew she got this extra reduction. But me and my mom don't think it was supposed to be reduced this much, we think they might have reduced it too much. Anyway it made this t-shirt more than worth buying!!!



Hope that I have inspired you with this mini summer haul.
See you soon,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment