Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Spring Break

So this year I spent spring break at home, I spent a week at home going shopping, meeting with friends or taking photoshoot tours. So I decided to take a few pictures of the more exciting things I did (visiting this cool french bakery) to share how my spring break at home was. Oh and get excited about a few new blogposts that I have planned, wink wink. And I may have some exciting news too ;)



My dad and me randomly decided to take some pictures around the neighborhood and see what picture worthy things we could find. When we driving I found a really cool house, so I turned my camera on. But then I noticed I had left my SD card at home in my mac, because I was editing something. The next day we went back again (this time with my SD card of course) and it was pouring, which gave me this really cool effect on some of my pictures. Luckily it stopped and the sun came out.


Which I had a garden like this <3


Had to take a picture, after all I love colorful houses!


I thought this picture was really cool, because there was this really amazing round window in the background, that I wanted to zoom in on. But that didn't work out, so I decided to take on focused on the tree and I really like it because of the contrast between the red brick house and bright green tree.


So, first of all I love signs. They just look to cool on pictures! And second this sign had a squiggly font, making it even better...


I found this really beautiful church and it's architecture was exquisite, but there were so many cars and buildings in my way. So I decided to take a picture of the top of it. What I like most about this picture is the grey and white building and the grey and blue sky, everything is so faded.


Graffiti on a train, must have picture!


This house had so many ornaments and decorations, it was overwhelming. Yet, I still liked it, great for pictures...I especially loved this "rock city" birdhouse.


I have been wanting my own rain glass picture forever and now I finally have it thanks to the rain ;)


So this was the cool effect I was taking about, cute pink house in the background. But the focus is on the rain, j'adore.


Same effect, just the colors are way more dark and the house is also more blurred.


So this is phone quality sadly, but we went to this really cool french bakery. It was amazing!


Quick OOTD? Why not. Oh and starbucks, of course. I tried out their peach lemonade tee and I loved it and I normally don't enjoy tee.


This is my favorite picture that I took this entire week. I love how you can see my jeans, but they are blurred out and I also love the color of this delicious macaroon.


So, this is what we got from the expensive french bakery, absolutely yummy.


Last, but not least this picture of my eating my macaroon (and then devouring it, haha). Yeah, my hair didn't feel like having a good hair day that day though.

Hope you enjoyed all of my photography, new blogposts coming this week!

Your, Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment