Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mini Spring/Summer Haul


Over these past few weeks, I have been shopping quite a lot. Here is a Mini Collective Haul to show you the things I could find. Because I grow a lot and fast, I tend to grow out of the most basics such as shirts and shorts, so this are more of the basic summer/spring items. As you may know, my new years resolution was to improve my blog/blogposts. I tried to have better pictures/edits and I have updated my blog-header. It's hard with school and the many other things that I have going on in my life, to post as often as I wish too. But I have decided less blogposts with good quality is a good option. So I wanted to ask what other improvements would you want from my blog?



So I fell in love with this crochet tank top. I love the crochet detail and the cutout of the shirt. It's perfect for "dressing" up a pair of shorts for a hot summer day.

So this is what it looks from the front, the neckline looks like two spikes are a hard edge heart neckline. I also love the color of this tshirt, as I do tend to wear a lot of blue. The color/texture has this vintage vibe that upgrades this shirt to an entire new level. As you  may or may not know, I am the person for finding good quality cheap clothing. I found this tank top to be a bit overpriced for target, but somehow worth it because I loved this design so much.


Now comes the best part....the back! If there is one thing that I seriously love about clothing is low/open/see-through back cutouts. This has a low back and it continues the crochet from the front until the middle of my back. 


I've been wanting a muscle tee tank for forever. And I finally found this one. I love the print, fitting and color. 

Target, 12$
I thought the price of this tank top was really affordable too. I have been obsessed with the hole "wanderlust" theme anyways. I love traveling and adventure, so this t'shirt is perfect for me <3


Gold, has many straps and super comfortable. Could it get any better?

Target, 20$
Yep, because they're only 20$.

Shorts: Target, 20$, T'shirt UO: 12$

These are some basic light washed, rolled up, medium length shorts. Perfect for any summer day. The fit is good and so is their price. I LOVE YOU TARGET!


Yep, more target. Last year I fell in love with these bikini's. This color looks good on my skin and the ruffle in the front flatters my figure. I also really love that this bikini top doesn't have to much support and is really comfortable.

Target, 20$

Nop, I didn't forget to mention these adorable cutouts, this detail is what makes this bikini special.

Victoria Secret, 12$

I really have been into mixing and matching top and bottom parts of bikinis and this color worked with all of the colors of my top parts. The small ruffle detail is absolutely adorable. Don't worry it covers much more than it looks like it does.

Target, 10$

So I needed a pair of basic sleep shorts. These ones are grey so they will work with any top I have. They are absolutely comfortable!


Target, 20$

Last year I bought a brown pair of these just they had metallic studs on them. This pair has green/yellow/orange/red/green/blue/pink embroideries. They are comfortable and basically work with anything I own.

Target, 20$

Last but certainly not least, these cute high-waisted cut off shorts. They are sadly not comfortable, but what else to expect from high-waisted shorts? They work perfectly with this shirt and give off this rough, used, boho vibe. LOVE


What are some of your spring/summer essentials?
kisses, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment