Sunday, February 8, 2015

Inspiration Valentine's Day OOTD

Happy Valentine's Day !

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while since I have posted. But I have some really great DIY posts coming up and other things so get excited. Valentine's Day is already in one week and if you have no idea what to wear, then I have some inspiration for you.



What I like to do is to take basic colors like black, white and grey and style them with some accessories or details in pink and red. So if you have a grey sweater, you could throw on a cute pink scarf or if you are into DIYs you could find a cool love quote and get some iron-on letters. I have seen a lot of Valentine's Day inspired outfits in magazines too. Here are some of my Valentine's day outfit ideas:


So I thought a simple flower crown with a pink, white or grey t-shirt would give a feeling of Valentine's day. Pair that with some jeans or fancy pants and ballerinas. 
I took this really basic blue-white stripped shirt and a pink tee, it looks really cool. I was also wearing light pink nail polish, so that it would not be to much pink or red, but still feel like Valentine's Day. But if you prefer more color with red or hot pink nail polish, than that works as well.
This is my favorite outfit, because I love this scarf. It fits perfectly for the winter and it fits for Valentine's Day.
Here I just took a grey sweater and threw on a pink fake burberry scarf, simple but cute.

Sadly, you can't see the bow so well. But it adds some cute detail to the outfit and contrasts  well with my pink tee and blond hair.

This is a really cute outfit, it is not to cute, with my booties and black skirt. But the Valentine's Day feel comes with the pink tee. The white statement necklace adds a nice contrast.

Here is a more close up picture, I really love how it flows and puffs up.

Here is a close up to the necklace. I really like it because it looks vintage, yet very modern and simplistic and unique.

Hope you that these outfits have inspired you and gave you some ideas for your Valentine's Day OOTD. I love Valentine's Day, because it is all about love. And its a day that is full of Pink :D What is your favorite part about Valentine's Day?

xoxo, Sophia 




No comments:

Post a Comment