Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2 day trip to ATL: Part 1

So me and my fam decided that a mini trip to Atlanta would be fun. And since a long time, I wanted to go to the Georgia Aquarium and it was a great idea for the hole family. This is the largest Aquarium in the world.   I REALLY must say that the 40$ for Adults and 20$ for Children is totally worth it. The huge tanks and different animals and everything you see/experience is so beautiful. I think there are about 140 different species. The dolphin show was really amazing and just GREAT. We saw small fish, big fish, sharks, stingrays, seahorses, turtles, otters, penguins, whales and so much more! Sorry, for my bad pictures (with or without flash) the pictures came out bad behind the acrylic windows.

This is just a general picture of one of the tanks, this one was not to big. But as you can see the variety of fish was just great. 

These were some really cool Jellyfish, they had some they were as big as me.


This is a Spider Crab, I did not get a good pic of them in real. But they move really cool and here you can how they look inside.
This aquarium is the only aquarium with whale sharks. They are the largest Ocean animals and this one is not even outgrown. It is really huge and it always swam at the top of the tank.

This is a really cool looking Jelly Fish, they move in a pretty intresting way and are very very small.


I think the animal in this small tank was hiding or sticking to the window, not sure. Anyways I liked the different plants and rocks here and in other tanks as well.


This is a regular shark and is not outgrown yet. 

I spotted this really cool fish only once. I thought his skin texture was really unique.




Overall I though that it was a great experience. The Aquarium was way to full though and in the end it was extremly tiring to.

xoxo, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment