Friday, November 7, 2014

Neutrogena oil-free moisture combination skin review

So I was recently on the hunt for a good moisturizer and I found one...so excited! I didn't want a to expensive one and something with spf 15, but I didn't like the ones with spf  15 they had a lot of frangrance and felt like sunscreen. So here is what I found:

It is for combination skin, which is really perfect for me. I would rate this at 5 stars, because everything they say on the packaging is true and it has really helped me.  It doesn't clog pores, it's allergy tested, alcohol-free and fragrance-free. The texture of the cream is non-greasy and lightweight , but it still moisturizes any dry areas. It absorbs all oil at the oily area in my face and it makes your face almost feel as nice as a baby's skin. It only costs about 9.99$ and I really think that it is worth it. So, I would recommend this product for anyone with partially dry/oily/normal skin.


Xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment