Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall Lookbook

Fall is such a  beautiful season, colored leaves and a time of sweaters, pumpkins and Halloween. So here are some of my favorite outfits I like to wear, perfect for the season, fashion and weather of fall.
Btw- I had a bad hair day, so I wore a bun and in some pictures my expression on my face may be wierd.
sweater-target jeans-AE shoes-target

jeans AE, shoes Target, Shirt Abercrombie
Balerinas-Target, Skirt-Aeropostale, T-shirt-Urban Outfitters
T-shirt-H&M
 3 ways to wear a flanel: flanel from BP. Nordstrom and tanktop is from Target.

left open with tanktop underneath

buttoned up
around the waist
just a fun pic 
T-shirt-Target, Choker-selfmade



Hope you liked this post. If you have any ideas for upcoming Blogposts feel free to comment. 

xoxo, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment