Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas decorations under 20$

     No money, but you want Christmas decorations.  Here are some tips and tricks to make the most out of your budget. Hope this helps to inspire you.

I found a 10$ mini tree at Target, lights up the  hole room in a Christmas feeling.
Every year I get a Advent Calender, it only costs like 2-3 dollars.


 
My mom bought me these Christmas lights and they just perfectly fit to the tree. I had some fabric left from a other DIY and I just cut out a hole and now its a Christmas tree skirt.

The S is something I just had in my room and I thought the medal would fit.

3$ from Target, love it!

I love Nutcrackers and it was only 3$ from Target.

If you have read my About me blogpost, than you know that I come from Germany. My family that still lives there, gave me these decorations. I know they are not modern, nor my style. But they are german and remind me of home.

Have a nice Thanksgiving break!
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment