Friday, October 10, 2014

My first Homecoming

My first homecoming was complicated, but good. If the complications of my two friend groups wouldn't have been the case, it would have been more enjoyable. I straightned my hair, but it didn't hold for one second and puffed up...I already showed you my dress, the picture on the right shows the wrong color, it is the right color is the color of the pic on the right.


 Here are my accesories, that I used to style up my outfit. I got these beautiful hairclips from deliA's for 7$ and they wouldn't hold my hair, so I will have to return them. I had on this cute ring I but for a few dollars from Forever 21 and some glitter nails, also these cute black earings from Forever 21.


I wore this really niice bag, with a gold tassel and it was so simple and it just styled up my hole outfit, it was from H&M for 25$.

 
Sadly I took these pictures after Homecoming and all my makeup was already woren off :( Anyways I had a winged black eyeliner, mascara and I had this light purple/rose gold eyeshadow to fit with my dress.


xoxo, Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment