Friday, October 10, 2014

DIY Fall/Halloween deco

This cost me 0$, these are all stuff I found in my home and you can find your one personal things and translate these ideas into your own. Or go to the dolar store and there are some pretty cute things and they are all pretty cheep and affordable.
                                                                                          
I just drew this and it actually looks pretty good, the letters should be ombre but I totally messed up the f. Anyways I just drew this one a cardboard and hung it up on my door. 

I found this letter S and it fitted to the vintage fall style, also I found a  fall colored deco and I picked some leafs outside and sticked them inside there. And below I found these cute postcards of some animals and they were in those beige-green-brown colors so they really fitted. Also I found a really cute frame in our basement from Anthropologie and put a postcard inside (see below).


So I have this small corner in my room and I filled up some pumpkin spice marshmallows in some orange Anthropologie bowls. Also I diyed these black faces, all I did was take paperrolls, painted them black and cute out some faces, they look best when you put a candle inside and it will light out of the holes of the paperroll.



Next I took a Halloween wrap and wrapped it around my bed and then I will show you how I did the spider inside later.

I also had this orange blanket and it just fitted to Fall/Halloween.
These were the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows that I used to put in those cute orange bowls.



So this is how I did the spider, the first picture were my supplies, I  took some styrofoam and cut it to the shape of two circles, one larger than the other. Than you have to paint them black. Cut of some orange pipes and bend them like in the picture below. Repeat this step 6 times.


Then I glued ( you can use hot glue gun or regular glue)  the orange pipes that serve as legs of the spider, also glue the 2 circles to create a head and body. Then glue the two pompoms as eyes and you can then draw some dots in the center with a sharpie.


This were some of the things I did to spice up my rool for Fall/Halloween and I hope I gave you some ideas and was able to inspire you.

xoxo, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment