Sunday, October 12, 2014

About me

Hello, my name is Sophia. I'm 14 years young, go to a regular highschool and I love life, even with the challenges it comes with. I have a passion for Interior Design, Architecture, Design, Fashion, Art, Dance, Beauty, Health, Travel, Shopping, Diys and so many other things. At my current age, I am just really finding out who I am, what my style is and what I want to do with my life.


This is me, most people think I am about 12 years old to be honest.

Another picture of me, I have some pretty voluminous hair, I always hide it on selfies though, haha :D

Where am I from?

´My parents and family are from Germany and I consider myself to be German, I love that country :) I was born here in Ga , because my parents moved here and I also consider myself to be American. Then we lived 6 years in Germany and I learned some very valuable things there, now I live back here.

I started blogging to express my passions that I have about so many things. I want to make a name for myself and share my experience of changing, growing up and my very different opion on some very interessant things. There are so many things I would like to say something about, like America's Health or our Education.  I hope I can also  make a difference in our world and actually DO IT, not just say it. Hopefully, there will be some people in this world that understand what I mean.

So this is me, Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment