To master this look, you have to keep it simple and clean, but not to matchy- matchy. You can layer thicker gold rings to a thin silver ring with rhinestones. Here are my tips on how to layer rings. Also my personal favorite rings.
1. Choose one metal: gold, rosegold, bronze or silver.
2. You don't have to match your hands !
3. Try things out intill you have found your perfect combo.
4. Don't overdo it ! Don't wear 10 thick heavy rings on one hand.
5. Mix thick rings with thin ones and some simple rings with some that have detailing. You can also mix in some midi rings.
I love this ring cause it simple and I'm totally obsessed with arrows right now. This is the Little Arrow ring from Urban Outfitters, for 8$.
A bit more vintage style, this one is also from Urban Outfitters, called Stone Midi Ring for 10$.
The 'Carina' Stackable Mini Rings from gorjana for 35$, you can find these at Nordstrom.
Heart It Ring from Urban Outfitters for 8$. As you can tell I'm totally inlove with Urban Outfitters rings.
Last but not least, we have here the Mini Knot Ring from Argento Vivo for 28$, which can also be found by Nordstrom.
I hope this tips helped you. Don't forget to follow me for more great fashion blog posts!