Wednesday, July 16, 2014

100$ Stylish summer outfit challenge



 For this challenge I will try to find a highend stylish complete outfit under 100$. These time I'll try to find one for the theme casual summer day. So here is what I've come up with:

summer


Monki shirts top
$14 - monki.com


Cut off shorts
20$ etsy.com


Gold sandals
$24 - dunelondon.com


ALDO hippy purse
 21$ aldoshoes.com


Chevron necklace
20$ modcloth.com



All in all it was pretty hard to find an outfit unser 100$. I wish I could have added some more accesories or jewerly to this outfit, but I didn't have the budget. All together the outit would cost 99$. I picked some shorts and a cropped tee, because it is summer and for a hot day it is perfect. To spice it up i choose a gold chevron necklace ad some flat gold sandals, to be comfortable. With that I paired a brown bag with a bit of fringe, which gave the look a summer feeling. 

xoxo, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment